We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join our team as a contract Publicist for a range of ad-hoc projects across 2022.
The role will implement Queensland and national PR outreach across a wide range of clients and industries.
Details of the position are outlined below with the ideal candidate ready to roll from mid- January 2022.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Proven experience implementing publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Secondary skills in social and digital comms preferred.
- Experience organising and managing media crews (e.g. media calls).
- Experience developing high-quality, informative and interesting media materials, including but not limited to pitches, press releases and editorials.
- Proven publicity experience with pitching and generating media coverage and results for clients.
- Experience dealing with media outlets and coordinating media coverage, interviews etc.
- Exceptional communications and writing skills.
- Fee commensurate to experience.
- Contract role – Publicist. Must have an ABN.
- Remote/ WFH role. Own equipment required.
- Some travel required for management of Brisbane-based client activity.
- Min 5 years’ experience with Queensland media, specifically Brisbane-based.
- To commence mid-January, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com