M10 are seeking a motivated self-starter to join the team as a contract Publicist in 2021.
Working across a wide range of clients and industries, the role will focus on implementing media and PR campaigns in Brisbane and across Queensland.
Details of the position are outlined below and we are opening up to submissions across the holiday period, to be engaged for a 5 month contract from February 2021.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Proven experience implementing publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Experience organising and managing media crews (e.g. media calls).
- Experience developing high-quality, informative and interesting media materials, including but not limited to press releases and media kits.
- Proven publicity experience with pitching and generating media coverage and results for clients.
- Experience dealing with media outlets and coordinating media coverage, interviews etc.
- Exceptional communications and writing skills.
- Fee commensurate to experience.
- Contract role – Publicist. Must have an ABN.
- Remote/ WFH role. Own equipment required.
- Some travel required for management of Brisbane-based client activity.
- Min 5 years’ experience with Queensland media, specifically Brisbane-based.
- To commence Feb 2021 – June 2021 (5 months)
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org (file sizes to not exceed 5 MB).
M10 are OOO until mid-January so all resumes will be reviewed in the new year.
We’ll be in contact to advise an update or next steps after 12th January 2021.